We’re currently looking for a proactive, talented junior graphic and digital designer for an exciting one-year maternity leave cover contract. If you have a flair for visual concepts, exceptional organisational skills, and an enthusiasm for team working, this could be the role for you.
You will assist with the design of in-house marketing materials and digital platforms for Gong Communications’ own collateral, for example pitch documents. You will also to be the first line of support for account teams in helping to manage existing design files for client work, acting as the liaison with our freelance creative talent.
Gong will work with a pool of freelancers for client work during this coming year and we need someone who is responsive and pro-active in helping ensure that the creative function runs smoothly.
This could entail finding design files, photography selection, researching images from photo and video libraries, and liaising with web site builders.
You will need:
- A working knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP and experience of working with WordPress and content management systems
- To be proficient in: In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash
- To be able to forge strong concepts coupled with beautiful styling
- To have great attention to details and maintain a high level of quality
You will receive:
- A salary of £22,500 plus benefits for a 12 month contract starting ASAP