We are looking for an efficient, personable Office Administrator who can comfortably switch between a variety of activities to support the smooth, sustainable running of the office.
This is a varied role including administrative responsibilities across operational, HR and general functions. As well as having ownership of key activities, the office administrator works seamlessly with the management team to ensure an integrated approach to all operations.
We’re a supportive, collaborative group of people and are united in a shared passion for using business as a force for good in the world, so someone who shares this mind-set is a must.
Typical responsibilities include being our front of house representative, implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems, ordering and management of all office supplies and technology support, assisting the organisation’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and providing administrative support to management and account teams.
Have you got what it takes?
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Previous office-based, secretarial or customer-facing work experience
- IT literacy – including competency with Microsoft Office suite and basic IT problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organisational skills
- IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail
What we offer
We’re a fun, friendly and supportive team with a working culture that reflects this. Our employees love our extra benefits which include:
- Profit-related bonus
- Private healthcare
- Gym contribution
- Contributed pension
- Early finishes on Friday’s during the summer
- Monthly grooming treatment
- In-house and external training
We are also passionate about making a positive contribution to society and through our CSR programme we offer monthly charity team lunches and team fundraising activities.
To request a full job description or apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.