Part-time Accounts Administrator (3 days per week)
Do you want an accounts role with purpose?
We’re a supportive, collaborative group of comms people who are united in using business as a force for good in the world. We have an immediate opening for a skilled, efficient Accounts Administrator to working closely with our Finance Director and wider management team to provide financial support services to ensure the profitable and efficient running of Gong.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
What we need from you
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software e.g. SAGE
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field is desirable
What we offer
We’re a fun, friendly and supportive team with a working culture that reflects this. Our employees love our extra benefits which include:
- Profit-related bonus
- Private healthcare
- Gym contribution
- Contributed pension
- Early finishes on Friday’s during the summer
- Monthly grooming treatment
- In-house and external training
We are also passionate about making a positive contribution to society and through our CSR programme we offer monthly charity team lunches and team fundraising activities.
To request a full job description or apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.