Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
We are on the hunt for a tenacious, well organised client-facing Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager who is a passionate media hound and a great writer. You will be a versatile operator who can comfortably switch between a variety of accounts that include sustainability, health, tech through to financial services. If you have a curious mind and are interested in how organisations are adapting to today’s challenges and can then create compelling stories from this, then this is the job for you.
Typical activities include being the clients’ daily ‘go to’ contact, traditional and social media relations, content writing and development, event management, research, media monitoring, reporting and offering wider support to the team where needed. You will also have plenty of opportunity to get out to industry events for networking and learning.
Have you got what it takes?
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- A degree in a relevant subject
- 2 years PR and communications experience within an agency environment. (We’re happy to consider candidates with a mixture of consumer and corporate / B2B but B2B must be your real passion)
- That they are a natural media hound with a nose for what makes great news
- Excellent English writing skills and are able to adapt style according to the audience
- A flair for creating compelling content across earned, owned and paid channels
- Experience in using social media across a range of channels and applications
- An ability to consistently manage and implement the delivery of account deliverables
- Confidence managing workloads and delivering high quality work to tight deadlines
- A willingness to take on responsibility, learn quickly and progress fast
- Ability to mentor more junior team members
- They can naturally work collaboratively in a team and independently
- An aptitude for getting under the skin of complex client industries and issues
- Have a curious mind and creative flair
What we offer
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and rapid promotion if you can prove yourself. We’re a fun, friendly and supportive team with a working culture that reflects this. Our employees love our extra benefits which include:
- Profit-related bonus
- Private healthcare
- Gym contribution
- Contributed pension
- Early finishes on Friday’s during the summer
- Monthly grooming treatment
- In-house and external training
We are also passionate about making a positive contribution to society and through our CSR programme we offer monthly charity team lunches and team fundraising activities.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com.