Whether its roads, bridges, ports, sanitation or housing, there’s a vast need for new infrastructure all over world, particularly in developing economies. Each project presents its own unique set of challenges. Whether it’s communicating the broad benefits of an upcoming project in a new area, managing a complex set of stakeholders, steering reputations should projects delay or organising events for groundbreaking or opening, Gong is well positioned to provide the communications support required and is particularly experienced in supporting projects in East Africa.
Our relevant experience includes:
- Strategic communications for a regional construction firm in a developing market
- Award winning launch of a flagship mixed use development in Kenya
- Branding and profile building for an African housing and real estate development company
- Developing communications strategies for real estate investors
- Media relations programme for a civil engineering company
- Crisis communications for a mixed use development