If you are in crisis and looking for assistance, we can advise on stakeholder communications and media strategy, setting up your frontline press office to filter calls and monitor coverage.
If you anticipate there may be trouble ahead, we can help scenario plan, train spokespeople and provide counsel on the best line of response.
From a good governance perspective, we can help put in place the proper processes to identify and respond to your major risk issues and reputational threats. Do you know how you would deal with different stakeholders such as employees and investors? At Gong, we can help map your reputation risks, structure and prepare a crisis committee, and plan your response.
Our senior team has experience dealing with crises including product recalls, NGO attacks, short seller attacks, natural resources emergencies, leadership misconduct, CEO death in service, IP infringements, joint venture failure, business continuity due to political unrest, litigation, supply chain failure and more.
Call on us to:
- Develop robust scenario planning
- Media train your senior team
- Devise defensive lines and Q&As
- Implement stakeholder mapping and engagement
- Utilise 24/7 crisis support
- Expand the capacity of your in-house team during a crisis period
- Be challenged on where your communications weaknesses lie
- Receive straight-forward, honest advice about the best course of action