ENSURING SUSTAINABILITY COMMITMENTS ARE HEARD AND UNDERSTOOD
For us, sustainability doesn’t just mean protecting our environment and natural resources. It goes beyond ecology and deep into society and economies. From communicating the merit in sustainability, whether in supply chains or investing, to highlighting the long-term benefits in having a diverse and inclusive workplace, to supporting a start-up in its growth strategy to create new jobs and improve livelihoods – just as a few examples – we value purpose in the work we do for our clients and the positive impact they have.
Gong’s experience in sustainability communications spans the consumption of natural resources and issues around climate change, as well as sustainability of human capital resources.
We have delivered:
- A top-level portfolio of perspectives highlighting sustainability for a global agri-business
- NGO stakeholder management programmes
- An award-winning, sector-wide festival with talent attraction and retention as a key aim
- Issues management securing the long-term future of an educational body
- A stakeholder engagement campaign for a marketplace for voluntary carbon removals
For more information on our work in the sustainability sector, contact us.