MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR B CORP CERTIFICATION
Gong was engaged by B Lab and Danone to create an e-learning tool to support fellow B Corp organisations engage and inspire employees around certification.
The result is B Lab 101 – a course comprising 4-6 modules that B Corps (or aspiring ones) can complete to equip themselves with all the knowledge required to maximise their certification – speaking confidently about being a B Corp, bringing B Corp values and actions into their day-to-day role and participating fully in the movement.
The initial four ‘core’ modules are designed to be accessible to all organisations, regardless of size and business model, and are currently available in English, French, Spanish (EU) and Spanish (LatAM). The additional two bespoke modules can be tailored by Gong to reflect any company’s needs and ambitions.
E-LEARNING MODULE GUIDE
The e-learning course – currently delivered via B Corp Way – consists of the following four ‘core’ modules:
- Module 1: B Introduced – What is the B Corp movement and why is it so relevant now?
- Module 2: B Certified – What is involved in B Corp certification?
- Module 3: B Inspired – Stories from across the B Corp community
- Module 4: B Part of the Movement – How you can be an active member of the B Corp movement and what resources are available to you?
The additional two bespoke modules can be hosted alongside the others on your own Learning Management System (LMS) and cover the following:
- Module 5: B Corp for [Company name] – How your company vision and values align with your B Corp mission
- Module 6: B Corp at [Company name] – How your employees can actively engage in B Corp activities in their day-to-day roles
To learn more about the e-learning course, including technical specifications, tips on how to roll out the e-learning programme within your business and rate card for porting to your own LMS and/or developing bespoke content, please contact us.