Account Manager – financial services
We have a fantastic opportunity to work on global financial services clients championing some of the biggest issues of today, including diversity & inclusion, corporate culture and sustainable investing.
If you have a curious mind particularly in financial services, a flair for media relations and first-class project management skills, then this is the role for you.
Typical activities include being the clients’ daily ‘go to’ contact for advice and updates, event management, traditional and social media relations, digital content development, managing multiple programmes and a variety of suppliers. You will also have plenty of opportunity to get out to industry events for networking, learning and support the senior team in growing our financial services offering further.
Have you got what it takes?
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate they:
- Have tangible B2B communications experience or experience in a role where you have applied highly transferrable skills
- Can confidently provide day-to-day strategic counsel that nurtures client confidence
- Are competent at managing fast-paced project delivery involving multiple activity streams and suppliers
- Have a flair for cultivating relationships with journalists and understanding what interests them
- Are confident selling in news and content ideas to a range of UK and international media
- Can write a wide range of insightful content to a high standard, from opinion pieces and case studies to research reports and whitepapers
- Can manage the process of creating digital-first content (e.g. web development, videos, imagery)
- Organise excellent industry events for clients in a range of different formats, including festivals, conferences, roundtables and webinars
- Track and manage budgets
- Manage multiple client accounts and projects simultaneously
- Deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a can do, action-orientated approach
- Naturally work collaboratively in a team and independently
What we offer
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and rapid promotion if you can prove yourself. We’re a fun, friendly and supportive team with a working culture that reflects this. Our employees love our extra benefits which include:
- Profit-related bonus
- Private healthcare
- Gym contribution
- Contributed pension
- Opportunity to participate in annual staff exchange to Kenya office
- Flexible start and end to the day
- Work from remotely 1x day a week
- Early finishes on Friday’s during the summer
- Monthly grooming treatment
- In-house and external training
- An extra day off each year to protest against climate change
We are also passionate about making a positive contribution to society through our CSR activities and have regular team get-togethers.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org