Reporting to the lead designer, you will be responsible for the design of a range of in-house and client marketing materials, email campaigns and websites, to be developed under the guidance, and in line with the style of, the lead designer.
The role will be extremely varied and will include designing for the following: logos and brand development; websites; newsletters; marketing presentations; brochures and other sales collateral; print and digital adverts; events material; and internal communications.
You will benefit from exposure to a wide range of projects and ongoing training to keep up-to-date with latest industry development. In return, you will act as our brand guardian and ensure that our brand and those of our clients are communicated through numerous touch points for print and web.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion for design, branding and digital communications
- Proficient in articulating ideas and strategies to a varied audience
- Attention to detail and maintaining a high level of quality
- Ability to generate effective visual concepts quickly
- Ability to forge strong concepts coupled with beautiful styling
- Ability to manage your own work load
- Ability to present your work with confidence and self-assurance
- Eager to learn, with a positive attitude
- Dependable, approachable team player with a sense of humour
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong understanding of design elements and principles
- Good understanding of user experience and interaction for both print & digital
- Developing and maintaining brand identity
- Experience in using and designing for Content Management Systems
- Knowledgeable in the printing process
- Good IT literacy
- Basic grasp of email marketing and web development and distribution
- An understanding of and exposure to corporate branding preferred
For more details, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org